Currituck County Currituck County Image

Change of Address Frequently Asked Questions

Q. How can I change my address on my tax records?
A. Click here for a Tax Department Address Change Form. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this document.

Q. How can I change my address on Motor Vehicle records?
A. In accordance with state law, you must notify the Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) with your change of address. The Tax Department utilizes DMV records to determine which taxing district you are in and where to mail your tax bill. The wrong address on their records could result in your paying too much tax and in not receiving your license plate renewal card & decals on time. For more information, click here to visit the DMV Website.